Saturday, March 22, 2008

Random musings

Freezing weather ain't it? I can't even count the amount of tissue i've used over the past two hours during maths tuition, the random thoughts I have in my head neither. The sentence sounds rather wrong somehow. Ehh everything looks wrong here ~_~

I've been so busy lately, that I don't even have time to watch the television. Okay, or rather, if I had one hour to spare, i'd prefer spending it on the computer to the television. Of course, that made me rather detatched from the rest of the world; I didn't even know the taiwan elections were being held today until my mom excitedly announced that ma ying jiu won by some great amount of votes. Bye, chen shui bian. ;D

I used to spend an hour or so during my lunch/dinner watching shows on discovery travel and living, my favourite show was Nigella Feasts and some Top 10 hotels in the world or something like that. Nigella feasts is still the best O: you get to drool allll over the food she makes and then start begging your mom to get the recipe. Disney Channel and nickelodeon are much more entertaining than you think!


I said this was going to be random, right?


I feel rather unlucky that my BIRTHDAY, my LAST birthday in AHS, would be celebrated during the exams. Wait, just take away "celebrated", I don't think most people would even remember.

So, if you have some time to spare during the june holidays, just ONE day, I'd be overjoyed to accept any invitation to have a trip to somewhere far away, anything. We'll be studying our butts off during the holidays anyway, so here's one of the perfect trips I have in mind: Kbox-ing at marina and bowling after that, followed by some shopping :D its been a long time since we've bowled together, eh? I've also been wanting to have some kbox session with my friends, to just spend hours in a room singing our heartttts out ^_^




I'll end my two random thoughts here. Not really musings, huh. I actually have more, but lets just say I spent my time on something else...

As for today, I felt Choir was rather fine, but we should buck up even more (that includes me, especially me)! Had lunch with Riane at macdonald's and we made another video again :D Its so funny, we watched it more than 15 times at least. poop.

No comments: